Feb 13, 2015

The Beginning

I created my blog in a moment where I think fashion is at an all-time low. Consuming fast and bad, same silhouettes, same renegades, no creativity anymore, a feeling that a lot of us have where we feel like la mode is losing itself in its craziness.
In the same time, I love it, I appreciate it, I'm still learning about it everyday. Creativity & Inventivity is my everyday motto.
I like when a piece of cloth is telling a story, when you're making a story with something you just bought.
Every piece I wore has its story. I don't wear clothes just to wear clothes. I cannot imagine wearing something just because everyone has it. I have a need to make it valuable for me to wear it, otherwise I would  feel like naked or meaningless.
When it happens and because it happens, when I buy clothes because of a quick need, I feel like it doesn't fit me. Paradoxically, fast fashion could not be for me if we speak on these terms, but financially speaking, it is what's more attainable for me and where you can find suitable pieces. So, I never under-estimate fast fashion.

Fast fashion user but slow fashion lover as I want to grow a style that I appreciate.

I'm from a part of the world where people can get anything they want, but don't know what to do with all these countless choices. Feeling guilty or not? Reducing choices to feel more free?
That's for me the challenges as a consumer and as a fashion lover, but also questions that I feel need to be raised in this crazy but undoubtedly wonderful fashion world. My world. Welcome in...


La Yeoja.

No comments:

Post a Comment